Monday, February 2, 2009

Laur's Fours

Well, are you ever creatively challenged? I am. I don't get creative inspiration all that often. As a matter of fact, I rarely get it if at all. So, the other day, I was thinking there are lots of "things of four" that I like. Maybe I will post all my "FOUR" things. Well, I really don't have many pics of my FOURS. But, here are the "FOURS" that I have. And really, it is pretty corny except for some!! :)

1. MY CHILDREN OF COURSE!
FOUR amazing souls that have blessed me immeasurably.



2. MY FIRST FOUR HARRY POTTER BOOKS!
These books are so thrashed but I love 'em
and my husband and kids love 'em.




3. MY SECOND FOUR HARRY POTTER BOOKS
LOVE books 5-7 more than the 1st four.
Beedle the Bard: Nice and quaint.



4. THE TWILIGHT SAGA !!
Oh yeah, baby!!
Eventually, this will be 5 when SM
publishes Midnight Sun!

Now, there were other FOURS that I thought of like:

5. The Bible, The Book of Mormon, The Pearl of Great Price and
The Doctrine and Covenants which are right up there with my children in
importance.

6. My FOUR favorite temples which are:
Oakland
Palmyra
Salt Lake
Seoul Korea
Nauvoo
Portland
DC
Mt. Timpanogos
and soon to be Rome! :)


4. My FOUR Favorite food groups which are
Chocolate
Caramel
Acai Berries
Salt

See, I could list an eternity of FOURS so ... Oh well, I'm trying!!! Oooh, here's an idea... I could blog about one FOUR every week...yes, now that is creative!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Laurie--that's more than four temples. Or is it just me? =)

Carrie said...

Hey Lady, How in the heck are you? You've been on my mind and I've been meaning to touch base with you, Laurie, I'm dying here...Sophie sleeps zero hours - I'm totally wiped out. I hope your doing good. Even though I'm totally tired, I still find time to re-read the Twilight series. Looks like they're going to start filming in March, your so LUCKY to live so close! If I didn't have the baby, I'd be flying out West...you know one of those stocker Twilight Mommy'S.

Cathy said...

I'm so glad to hear that chocolate is a food group!

Alisha said...

I love it! This was very creative :) Love the new blog look too.