They are perfect just the way they are!! Such beautiful daughters! Here they are in their matching Christmas dresses! I think this might be the last year for that! :) Jenny's growing up! The boys chose not to take part in the photo shoot so I don't know how many I'll get of them now that I told them that it's their choice. I told them I'll just photoshop them into our family one that we will get done professionally one of these days!
Sunday, February 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
SO Pretty!!! ( the girls AND the dresses). Did you make them?
Great Pictures, Laurie! The girls are beee-uuu-tiful! We miss you guys so much! I hate that we are missing so much of Sadie's babyhood! Thanks for all the comments on my blog! Love you!
Too cute. I love Sophie's glasses.
I love your baby's smile in that first picture. So sweet!
Post a Comment