Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A Little Squishy

Well, all our furniture arrived today and I'm wondering why I feel so squished. It could be because I had the perfect house in DuPont or it could be because I've gained a few pounds since the 1/2 marathon and my pants are a little tighter. Hmmm, it is probably a little bit of both! :) You laughed didn't you? Because honestly...that was pretty funny. Anyways, I am going to try to download a few pics of the place before the boxes and chaos. The internet is a bit slower over here and it is hard to download big files so hopefully it works!!

THE BATHROOM
The bathrooms here are tiled from top to bottom. It is actually pretty nice!
This bathroom here is actually bigger than our kitchen. Crazy!

Our pretty backyard. We live in the country where there isn't alot of traffic so there are lots of places to roam which is one thing I loved to do as a kid. Roam and explore! I think I'm going to explore Rome in December if you were wondering :)


The girl's bedroom! Originally, Jenny was going to get a Queen bed all to herself but the boxspring wouldn't make it up the stairs and thru the little door (this room is on the 3rd floor). So, Brett gets it! And he is estatic! Loving every minute of it! Asking Jenny if she is upset, while she is yelling at him to not talk to her!! Yeah, I think she's upset!!


The View!



11 comments:

Julee said...

I'm so excited for you and your family with this fun adventure!!!

Megan said...

Wow! poor Jen...

Love the backyard.

Cathy said...

Yours house looks charming and I loved reading about all your adventures so far! I can't wait to hear about more of them!

April said...

What an awesome time for your family to build so many memories, can't wait to see more!

Alisha said...

Glad you survived the trip okay :) Thank goodness for you and the Domm's because now I get personal trips of all the cool places in Europe. Can't wait to see what you guys do next! Next time please describe the chocolate a little more. My mouth was watering at the gooood part.

WendyJ said...

You must feel like you're on vacation everyday! I'd love to see pics. of your entire estate. Looks beautiful there.

Sarah said...

It looks great, Laurie. And of course you're going to love Rome. I was just there and already want to go back. Maybe Gav and I will follow you to Germany so we can be closer to all those awesome European cities!

Erin said...

Your pictures of Germany and of your house are awesome! It makes me long to go back for another trip. How great is it to live there and be able to see so much history and other cool stuff. I'm glad you are enjoying it!

Esther said...

Looks like fun! We miss you.

Sara said...

It looks so charming. I can't wait to see more of your area and more adventures. Really miss you Laurie!

RandomJonesThoughts said...

What a fun new adventure! I hope you and your family enjoy your time there.