Laurie I had not heard that you were expecting! It was so exciting to look at your blog and see a beautiful baby girl! Congratualtions she is beautiful!!!
Congratulations! I loved your poem, I loved your journal entries to your new little one. What a lucky little lady to join your beautiful family. Happy New Year to you and yours! (Your miscarriage remarks reminded me of when I had a miscarriage and Dave was doing a rotation in OB at the time. He called us that night to see if he could help in anyway. I remember feeling grateful to know such a caring, thoughtful person.)
I'm currently living in Germany and loving it! I have a great husband and 5 beautiful kids! I enjoy many things but have a hard time finding time to do much of anything besides clean the house, cook dinner and take care of my sweet little baby! I really like my life!!
2 comments:
Laurie I had not heard that you were expecting! It was so exciting to look at your blog and see a beautiful baby girl! Congratualtions she is beautiful!!!
Congratulations! I loved your poem, I loved your journal entries to your new little one. What a lucky little lady to join your beautiful family. Happy New Year to you and yours! (Your miscarriage remarks reminded me of when I had a miscarriage and Dave was doing a rotation in OB at the time. He called us that night to see if he could help in anyway. I remember feeling grateful to know such a caring, thoughtful person.)
Post a Comment