Thursday, January 13, 2011

Time to Reflect...

Well, I've been going over my goals from last year and one of them was to blog 3 times a month.  I counted up my blog entries and it averaged to almost 2 a month.  Let's see if I can do better this year! :)  I've decided that goals are hard to attain.  You set goals to help you change right?  Whether it's physically, mentally, or spiritually, that's what goals are all about right?  I think so.  So, a nice lady in our ward said that she only sets one goal a year and focuses on that one goal only.  If she has too many, it just ends up being a mess!!  Hmmm, I need to think about doing that next year.  So my goals this year include losing 15 lbs of baby fat, blog more frequently, and read my Sunday School and Relief Society lessons regularly during the week so we are prepared for church with my husband... I think I'll leave it at that!  Here's to 2011!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey Laurie--we just got our list for spots next year, and Landstuhl is one of them! We don't know how many spots there are or if we'll be able to get it, but we want to try. =) You guys have one more year, right?
I too set a goal to read the SS lesson, even though I'm still in Primary. I set it up on readthescriptures.com to email it to me as a reminder. It's great.
Hope all is well!

Heather said...

Yeah, one of my New Year's resolutions was to blog at least twice a month. Maybe I should be a little more realistic and say I'll OPEN my blog twice a month. Baby steps...

Hey, HaPPy BiRthDaY tomorrow!! Actually in Germany it's your birthday now! Live it up girl!