Friday, April 4, 2008

VAMPIRES, HERE I COME!

On April 1st, Sophie and I decided to go on an adventure. Well, I actually told her we were going on an adventure and she said, "OK "! I told her we were going to go find the Twilight Movie set and it was going to be lots of fun. And she said, "OK". So, just before we left Dave called and asked Sophie what she was going to do today. She said he would have to call back later because we had to go find a high lighter! She told him that a couple of times and I don't think he quite understood her. I was in the other room wondering why she wanted a high lighter because I really didn't feel like buying her a nice bright colored marking pen. So, I went in and started talking to him and told him we were heading out to find the Twilight set. Then Sophie goes, " Oh, that's right, we are going to find a Twilighter! (not a high lighter) I was laughing! So, that's what we called our adventure, "Finding a Twilighter" So, we took off a bit later than I had planned, like an hour and a half later. We drove down to Longview and Kalama which is where I knew they had been filming just a day or two before. The drive was nice, trees blooming, lots of green. So, we get to Longview and find nothing which isn't surprising because I only new about Kalama. So, after a potty break we took off for Kalama which is only 10 minutes from Longview. And well to make a long story short THIS is all I found that had anything at all to do with anything in the Twilight Series! Lovely huh? And no, I DID NOT eat lunch there!:) When I stopped to take this picture, Sophie asked if I found the Twilighter. Sadly, I had to say nope! No Twilighter today!

3 comments:

todd & nicole said...

My sister was so sad to find out they were filming in the Portland area and I hadn't moved there yet. We love the twilight series as well. Sounds like such a fun adventure.

April said...

Good for you, you really are a die hard fan:) I am glad you actually went on the adventure. Sophie is a trooper. I love the sign you found. It made for a good laugh. Tyler played sports at both those high schools, maybe I can actually get him to watch the movie and he can find something to relate to.

Cathy said...

Ha ha, New Moon. I love how you took a picture of it! Your family is darling, I love your Easter pictures.