Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Time for the hunt!

On March 22nd, the kids and I went to a fun Easter Egg Hunt at a local park. Needless to say, it was a mad house and the hunts only lasted for about 15 seconds but we had a good time! Nothing like scrambling around for a few candy filled eggs. I must say that Jenny was great because she saw a girl on crutches that didn't get any and gave her some of her eggs and then she found two others who didn't get any and gave them some too. What a sweetie huh? Sophie gave some of hers away too! Hmmm, I wish I could say the same about the boys! Although, they barely scraped by with just a few themselves. Well, here are some pics!





Oh, I wanted to add this one so you could read the back of Brett's t-shirt. Dave sent him this from Mosul. Having a sense of humor is good in stressful situations.

No comments: