Saturday, June 14, 2008

Princess Party and Then Some





May 27, 2008

Sophie
had a wonderful party this year. She decided long ago that she was going to have a princess party! So, we invited lots of little friend princesses (she would have loved to invite about 10 more) and had a ball! When the girls arrived they all got to sit in the "Throne" and get their pictures taken with lots of princesses like Belle, Ariel, Cinderella and a couple others. I took everyone's picture except Sophie's! Hmmm, how did that happen? I still have the wall paper so will have to put it back up and get one of her. Well, Jenny dressed as Snow White and was my helper! The girls all loved her! They played musical chairs with their favorite princess music. I think Emma new all the songs and could tell me what movie they went to. She was good. They also pretended they were on Prince Eric's ship and went fishing. And then they tried to put Cinderella in the right window next to all the other princesses: Stick the Princess on the Castle. Oh, and I can't forget the Princess Pinata! They all had a great time. Then they got to choose a princess cupcake and a princess juice box. The best part was that they all got a prize after every game and no one was sad even for a second. I call that a huge success!! Sophie, I love that you love princesses! It is so fun to see you dressed up nearly everyday in a pretty dress! You especially love to dress up with friends! We had a great day!

4 comments:

todd & nicole said...

It sounds like Hailee and Sophie and going to be fast little friends at Family Camp. It will be fun to see them together

WendyJ said...

Laurie, it's your long lost enrichment buddy Wendy. We just moved to Seattle, and I can't remember where you live. Looks like your family is doing great. How long is your hubby in Iraq? That must be soooo hard. Take care

Crazy Herb Girl said...

Glad to find your blog and see what's going on! Sophie is so cute! I just loved those girls in nursery and miss them! I miss Book Club and DuPont!

Cathy said...

The party was darling and Emma had a grand time, thanks for the invite. We miss you guys and I wanted you to know we all wore our bracelets today!!