Yes, finally someone from my side of the family came to visit. Usually it is all Layers that visit but finally my brother and his wife Holly showed me and the kids some love! They of course thought DuPont was beautiful. We took a short walk to the Sound from my house and enjoyed the not so warm weather! Dave even helped me put together my Shelf Reliance shelves. I'm really glad I didn't try to put that together by myself. Thanks Dave! Thanks for coming to visit too!
My brother, Dave and his wife, Holly
June 7, 2008
Uncle Dave with Brett and Jenny
The beautiful Sound. Yep, had to explain what "The Sound" was. That was nice because usually my brother is the one that makes me look really ...um , idiotic.
Just a cool pic of the boys.
2 comments:
SOunds like you guys have been having lots of fun! I've never heard of a math relay, but it looks like Brett had fun. I LOVE the hair. Next time Grandpa Duck and nana are up at your house, ask them about the time they had blue hair! I even have a picture to show it if you don't believe me. Wish I could have gone to HSM too! Wes probably would have liked it but I'm not sure about Jeremy.
Oh my gosh. It's so good to see Dave! He looks exactly the same. And where you live looks beautiful!!
Post a Comment