Sunday, July 27, 2008

Before and After

Well, I finally finished one of my projects!! I just need to find something to put up on both sides of the mirror but that could take months so I've decided to put up my before and after pictures now. I think it turned out pretty well! It sure is a lot more nice and warm and cozy! Just the way I like things! If you'll notice, I decided on the taller brushed nickel lamps with bigger shades!

The view from the double doors:

BEFORE



AFTER

4 comments:

Deborah said...

I love that you painted two colors on your wall. very pretty

Jennifer said...

I love the new room. We have almost the same colors in our room except in reverse (three blue, one brown). The lamps look fantastic!

Fisher Family said...

Your room turned out great Laurie. Your hubby will love it when he sees it in just a few weeks yay!

Dana said...

It looks great, Laurie. Can I hire you to paint?