Isn't America wonderful? It is so beautiful. Freedom is the best gift we as human beings could ever have! I feel so fortunate to live in this great country. I still believe in it. The formation of this country is nothing short of a miracle and I know God's hand guided the Founding Fathers and continues to be the force behind all that is good here. America allows people to choose. The only way to become who God knows we can become is through our agency, our choices. Even though, there is so much evil and wrong and confusion out there, there is also the opposites: good, righteousness and truth. There is opposition in all things. The worse it gets on one side, the better and stronger it gets on the other. I'd say this applies to pretty much everything. I love America...
We had a great day by the way. We went swimming at McChord Airforce Base in the morning, went to a little fair in the afternoon, and then set off BIG fireworks at our Bishop's house just a few doors down from ours. Nice and easy walk home with an added bonus of no traffic!

No comments:
Post a Comment