The book will be here before we know it and I have been busy making t-shirts for the party. I will be in Utah for the release. I thought about going to BYU but we decided on Sandy and some Italian food before we go. I have found some people who feel sorry for me and don't want me to go to the party alone!! No, they want to come cuz it is gonna be oh so fun!! Esther is coming as well so I need to make her and myself a t-shirt too. I just can't decide what I want on mine so I have posted that little poll you see to your right that you can vote on. And if any of you have some great ideas let me know. I'm always looking for something original. Here are the ones that I have completed.
My sis-in-law, Holly's Shirt
My Mission Companion, Maren's Shirt

My Sister Jenny's Shirt
7 comments:
I have to say I just reread the three books again before the new release and I loved them even more the second time. I hoped they would have taken longer to read, I might have to read them again before August 2nd. Sounds like you're going to have a fun time with the breaking dawn party.
Awesome shirts, you guys crack me up!
I am thinking "Switzerland" for me. I know, not original but I still have a thing for Jacob.
I love your sister Jenny's shirt! Have a great time at the party!!!
i like the "bite me already" one too. you're awesome. so what did you decide to do? i just checked your blog tonight and the bowl was closed. i can't wait for the book! have fun at the release...that'll be awesome.
I totally want a shirt! How are you making them? They look great!
Aisha,
I'm using good old iron ons!! But you can by this iron on stuff where you can print the whole saying on it then iron it on. And it is even stretchy. I found that after I bought all the letters that I have now so I didn't get it. But if I had to do it again I would go that route. It's by all the computer paper/photo counter at Walmart
Post a Comment