Friday, September 19, 2008

More than I thought! This is good!!

Well, I have some exciting news!! More than "my 5 daily browsing friends" visit my blog! How exciting is that? When you blog and only get a comment here or there you think maybe no one loves you...maybe you are boring and dull...maybe you need to spice things up a bit!! :) :) Well, tonight, while lots of us were eating and talking at the Progressive Dinner I found out that more people than I thought visited my little blog. For some reason that just made my night! And I also found that a gazillion ladies love The Twilight Saga just like me... they are just too bashful to write it down or they can just keep their excitement at bay. Yep, it's true! There are many ladies and even some guys...some I know, some I don't that just haven't come out of the Twilight closet yet!! I know you are out there and it's OK... ya know, grown ladies swooning over vampires and werewolves (or maybe I should say shape shifters). Well, I've been very open about where I stand! I love LOVE! And I love ETERNAL LOVE even more! And I love that lots of people love these books! Peace out!! Thanks for visiting! :)

9 comments:

Sarah said...

You're so funny, Laurie. You're so great in fact that I just sent you an email. Imagine that--a comment on your blog AND an email.
I love LOVE reading your blog. I love LOVE how real you are.

Heather said...

Of course lots of people read your blog! Does this surprise you? The blog address alone is enough to grab your attention. Plus, instead of searching all the Twilight sites I can just come to you for a condensed version. It's a great time saver, you know?

Cath said...

I love reading your blog and keeping up with you and your family!

Honeycombs said...

Okay so it just seems weird to leave a comment on a blog when you had to go through someone else's blog to get there, but I too love when people leave comments. I have looked at your blog before and heck we have even worn the same dress on the same day at church so I guess that makes us super close friends.
PS I love Twilight too and enjoyed your pictures.
Jamie COmbs

Jennifer said...

It os always good to know you are loved!

PS I really like the new blog layout.

Dana said...

So, are we going to have a Twilight movie party? I think it would be fun to go to the opening show of Twilight. Just a thought.

Nadia and Jeremy said...

One of the things I like about your blog is that it's mostly dedicated to Twilight. =) it's ok, because a part of my daily routine is seeing if there's anything new on stepheniemeyer.com or the mtv movie blog...i also like to find random videos (for example on youtube they have the extended ballet studio scene...they actually show james biting bella...you have to go and check it out). but you already know i like twilight, and that i like to visit your blog. and it's fun that we live far away from each other now, but we can still stay in touch. BTW...have you been able to get on my blog yet? i'll have to resend an invitation.

do you want to know something else funny...whenever i read your blog, i insert your laugh after you say something funny. one of the things i totally remember about you is the way you laugh...it's very cute.

i have another embarrassing thing to admit...i like the danish band aqua (you know, "I'm a Barbrie Girl" it was the ringtone on my phone forever. now that's pretty embarrassing.

Alisha said...

I love your blog because I feel like I'm still "talking" to you and seeing what everybody is doing. I too love Twilight and love to see all the fun things you are doing. You need to get a Twilight movie countdown widget like Carla Rivera has. I think you would like it. Just go to ... http://www.hisgoldeneyes.com/extras.htm
I'm going there right now to get mine :)

The Seaquist Family said...

FYI - I'm reading your blog, missing the neighborhood (but not the rain) and loving keeping in the loop of Twilight. I know if I ever need to know what is going on...just ask Laurie! Also, you should know that those out here are a little behind...the book club book when I arrived was Twilight - HELLO, like how many years behind are you?