Hello, I just finished emailing my Twilight friends and because I crack myself up, I thought I would post my little letter! Here it is!
Hello everyone!!
Aren't you excited? Well, I just wanted to let you know that we all are meeting at the Guesthouse Inn and Suites parking lot tomorrow night at 11:15 pm. Well, actually, we are leaving no later than 11:15 so maybe plan on getting there by 11:10. If you aren't there by 11:15 I will assume that you decided to drive down by yourself. If everyone gets there by 11:10 then we can get to the theater 5 minutes earlier...I sure hope we get decent seats! I know Kori is actually going to meet us there. Here are my notes :
Heather R. - yes, ticket taped to her body, had nightmare that she lost her ticket...woke up sweating!
Heather S. - yes, ticket paid for and hopefully printed from her computer
Robbie G. - yes, hmmm, no nightmares or dreams, the most sane one here
Sarah A. - yes, but really hoping not to puke or gag or have to leave
in the middle of it...or worse, at the beginning. At least
there is an arcade she can hang out at.
Kori L. - yes, will meet us down there and is so glad that we are
going at midnight when it is oh so easy to find a babysitter!
Jen W. - ??? Doesn't know if she can stay awake...I say anyone can
stay awake for true love. :)
Dana S. - ??? Same as Jen... Let me know girls!!
Priscilla - ??? Still working on Book 4 but wants to come so we will
see! Let me know.
Laurie L. - Is so ready and excited. I'm jumping up and down and can
hardly contain myself...am making sure my Twilight T-shirt
is clean and ready to go!!
See you all tomorrow night!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
You're hilarious. I caved and bought a ticket. I'm bringing toothpicks to keep my eyes open. You're right though, if I start to zonk out, I can always go play PacMan. =)
See you tomorrow, if not sooner!
Your blogs are so fun to read! I can still remember that fateful night (at your house no less) that Cathy brought Twilight as a book club choice. So fun, I wish I could be there :-(
Yes, the ticket is taped to my body and I have written the confirmation number in permanent marker on my arm as an extra precaution. Hopefully I won't confuse it with my Regal card number that is on the other arm. Free popcorn anyone?
Laurie, you crack me up.
Uh, dear, is Dave a little worried? Cuz I am :) Just kidding.
So, I'm not going to see it this weekend (I know, I'm a worthless Twilight fan) but I think Amber and I are going to go while we're up there around Thanksgiving. So, if it's any good you can see it again with us if you want :)
I'm so jealous! I wish I could go tonight but that's just not happening. I'll me happy to see it before the month is up :)
It's the morning after the "big show". Just wondering if the movie was everything you hoped it would be! I know you all had fun regardless of the movie. Are you on pins and needles till the next one comes out?
so, how was it? i can't wait to hear what you thought.
Ok so my burning question is ..Sarah A. did you stay for the whole thing? Or maybe stay awake? :) Laurie loved your ticket/roll call, hilarious. Saw it tonight, my expectations weren't very high..probably why I liked it.
Oh yeah...LOVED Stephenie's cameo in the movie...Did everyone see her??? Question of the day..in what scene???
i took two excedrin and a dr.pepper to make sure i was awake for the whole thing. it was so much fun!
I liked parts of the movie... some parts were super cheesy... but I have to apologize I hope I didnt ruin the end for you by laughing my guts out! I just couldnt believe the lady behind me was crying hysterically... I wil have to admit that when I am tired (2am) I get really uncontrollably giggly to the point of tears. That night was sooo much fun! PS, I LOVED the Baseball scene.. that was awesome!
Sounds like you had fun! Wish I could have been there too. Thanks for the fun read!
I agree with Erin, it would have been fun to be there to go with all of you!
Post a Comment