Friday, November 7, 2008
Twilight is Near!
Hello! If you haven't been checking my timer lately, I just wanted to let you know that Twilight is only 14 days and 23 hours away!! yippee! But, I really want to get a bunch of us together to go watch it! Wouldn't that be fun!! If you would like to go please leave a comment or give me a call! Also, vote on my little poll you see to your left! We'll see if we can't get a group of us together to go watch it! Fun fun! I need some fun! And I just realized that my timer is ahead two hours...I really think it is 15 days and 1/2 hour. Oh well... Edward. lion, blood, Bella, love, Jacob, First Beach, bear, Alice, sliding van...oh I'm sorry, I must have been dreaming...it is rather late! Good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Since I'm still kind of the new girl in town and our ward is mostly older people I may just have to go over there to see it with friends! I may be dragging my husband to go with me. I hope you have fun.
This sounds like fun. I don't know if you'd want me though since I'm kind of a hater. =) I'd go for the company rather than the movie.
Oh, and I said Friday 7:15 on your poll, but the midnight one would be super fun. Seeing all those vampire-crazed women would give me something to blog about, for sure. =)
Count me in!
i so wish i was near you so we could go together! you've been doing the funnest twilight stuff! my friends and i are going at midnight...i seriously CANNOT wait! every night i find at least an hour to devout/waste watching interviews with r.pattinson, or all the TV spots on Youtube (there's a good portion of one of the lunchroom scenes, it's so awesome). i think we should all go at least twice so they'll make enough money and be encouraged to make new moon (did you know they've already started on the script and they're just waiting to see how twilight does). and to get your fill, Entertainment Weekly this week has twilight stuff all over the cover! yea!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to come too.
I would love to come! I am going to get my teenage neighbor girl to babysit for me!
Kori
Oh I want to come too but please don't pick midnight! I want to enjoy the movie instead of sleep through half. I'm a totally party pooper huh!
I want to come!!!!
Robbie
Count me in, but not during the day. I want my husband to have some time with the kids (ha ha ha). Evening would be best. 11 years ago I would have said midnight, but marriage happened, and then motherhood. I'd probably fall asleep.
you guys are so awesome! you should get matching "i heart edward" t-shirts:)
Post a Comment