Thursday, December 11, 2008

Twilight Review: A very short one!

THE DEVOTED FOUR!
Priscilla, me, Heather and Robbie
We went and saved seats at 9:30 pm.
We pretty much had the best seats in the house!
At this theater, there were 8 screens showing it that night!

Bella and Edward Forever!!

Here are 15 of us! By the time it was show time
there were 25 of us! Crazy women!!
What is wrong with us??


Well, me oh my! It has been 3 weeks or so since I have posted anything! I can't believe how busy I have been...I'm not complaining but... WOW! My friend Lesa told me tonight that she couldn't believe that I hadn't posted anything about Twilight yet! Well, I did post the little polls to the left and that was fun! My favorite parts were: The baseball scene!! I loved that. It was so cool!! The fight was OK but I think it needed to be just a bit longer. It was kinda weird seeing Edward suck the poison out of Bella huh? But HE STOPPED, thank goodness! If he didn't how could they film New Moon? I think they are going to start real soon on New Moon!! Hmmmm, do I dare go and try and find the set again? Now that my husband is home...maybe I can take a girl friend instead of my kids along! Don't worry, Dave doesn't mind at all...and I don't mind that he thought Kristen Stewart was WAY too pretty to be Bella Swan! :) Yeah, I know, can you believe that??? heehee! Hey, maybe he'd like to come along too! Well, I liked the kissing scene much better the second and third time around! It was cool how he slammed himself up against the wall! Yeah, I really liked that! Fun! The part that bugged me the most was his Sparkle scene...lame!! Really looking forward to New Moon!

4 comments:

Crazy Herb Girl said...

Thanks for sharing your fun adventure. I still haven't seen it, can you believe it? Who was the brave guy?

Julz said...

Hey Sis! Thanks for the comment on facebook! Anyway, what the heck is your email address now? Twilight was great. Can't wait for New Moon. I think you should definitely go find the movie set!!

Heather said...

I think the two girls in the seats in front of us in that group picture are in the witness protection program.

sixlayerdip said...

I know Heather!! And the other one needs to put some clothes on! Or at least a shirt!