Friday, December 19, 2008


My friend Laurie gave me this award! She gave it to me because I am the biggest Twilight fan she knows and I'm not afraid to admit it!!How great is that? Laurie is my first "Laurie" friend whose name is spelled just like mine. First one, ever. I don't know if that is rare but I knew she was cool the first moment we met!
Here are the rules for receiving the fabulous award:

1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs in a post.
2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.

Instructions: On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them. When you post your five winners, make sure you link them as well. To add the award to your post, simply right-click, save image, then "add image" it in your post as a picture so your winners can save it as well. To add it to your sidebar, add the "picture" gadget. Also, don't forget to let your winners know they won an award from you by emailing them or leaving a comment on their blog.

I’m addicted to...

01. Chocolate...well, I don't think there is anything else to say about that.

02. Twilight! Or at least I was. I'm in recovery! And am thinking I will have to fly home to the
states from Germany next November when New Moon comes out in theaters. Hmmm
maybe I'm not in recovery! :)

03. Face Book. Where else can you see what everyone is up to, even people you haven't actually talked to in 20 or so years!?

04.Organizing...I try and try and try but never quite get what I'm looking for!

05. My FAMILY. They are my everything. I'm so grateful for them in my life. They are JOY!

my 5 blogger awards go to...

01. Julie Schwendiman because she is the coolest, most creative sister ever!!

02. Jenny Rosengren because I love, love, love the name of her blog. The Frozen Rosengrens!

03. Deborah Pulley because she is the truest blogger I know. She will even blog about food stuck in her teeth and have pictures to prove it!

04. Andrew McFarland because he is the only guy's blog that I follow and I can tell he loves his
son more than anything on the planet...besides his wife, Mollie (my childhood best friend)

05. Alisha Lindsey because she has the same background as I do right now and she has one of my favorite songs on her playlist!

5 comments:

Crazy Herb Girl said...

You are so funny Laurie! As I was typing in the name of your blog I was thinking how creative it was! Great minds think alike! I wish I could hear your cute giggle and chat about books! Do you want to hold the next book club at my place?

Karen Eliot said...

That is very sweet. Thanks for your kind words and for following along. Of course, me and Mrs. do the same with yours.

Cheers.

Anonymous said...

hey! nice award! you deserve it:)

Dr. Awesome said...

look at my blog



www.trmcprcgale.blogspot.com



micah,

Alisha said...

Thanks for tagging me. You'll have to comment on mine and tell me what your favorite song is. I loved your Christmas Card! We are probably going to send out a New Year one because I couldn't get pictures taken in time. I hope you have a Merry Christmas. I hear it is going to be white, just like old times :)