It's a brand new year and along with that comes goals! One of my goals is to blog 3 times a month! Do you think I can do it? I think I can do it! I think I can do it! Can she do it? Yes she can!
So, I will start with the infamous opening of the PJs on Christmas Eve! The boys liked their PJs much better this year. If you want to see last year's, go to Dec. 2008 entries.
Here are the kids in their PJs and I must say they all look really cute! But, Brett did complain about his, he doesn't like the buttons on the shirt, they are too uncomfy. I remember being frustrated and I told him not to worry because this is the last year I am getting them for him. I felt a little bad...but, he said, "Well, I like them but I prefer just t-shirts with no buttons." Hmmm, isn't Christmas about giving and not receiving? Picky picky. But, I suppose next year I'll still get him a pair and I'll try to make sure they are super soft and comfy with no buttons. Maybe a flower design?
The kids got an extra bonus this year: SLIPPERS!!! They were so excited to get them. Dave and I even got some because to be honest, it is sooo cold here. No, really it is. You know your house is cold when ladies from the book group start putting their coats back on and that's just what happened and I had the heaters on high! :)

3 comments:
Good luck with your blogging goal. I'm lucky that my oldest is a girl and loves pajamas so no complaints (except she is tall enough to borrow my nightgowns and does so freely).
Thanks!!!! I love "seeing" you guys!!! Brett and enny still look the same - just LOTS bigger!!! Feel free to drop by my blog - I love visitors - I'll messsage it to you.
I haven't gotten pajamas for a couple of years now. I just wear a t-shirt and sweats to bed. You should get Brett some Twilight pajamas. That would drive him crazy. And tell him to email me more often.
Micah,
Post a Comment