Monday, May 5, 2008
Bye-bye new Camera
Well, I had to say goodbye to a new camera because the old one was found! It was found in the nick of time because I was starting to look at a few that I really like! And guess who found it? Sophie! And where? In her room under some stuffed animals that are on some shelves/bookcase. Thanks Sophie! Now I will have to start hiding the camera from her! Here are a few of the pictures that were on it after we found it!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Sounds like Hailee and Sophie and going to be good friends. When I read your blog it sounds like I'm listing to stories about Hailee. She loves the camera. There are also a few things she has put away that I am still looking for. We're excited to see you this summer.
We finally bought our girls a very enexspensive digital camera for this very reason. I think you should hand your down to your kids and go for the new one!
I love the pictures on the camera, that is so funny! I love how her friend was hamming it up for the camera, too!
Beckham loves to take my camera and take pictures, too. He actually took some cute ones of me and Jeremy on Easter. I was impressed. But most of the time they're random pics of the floor or his toys. But he hasn't hid the camera from me...yet. =)
Post a Comment