And here she is an hour and two minutes later helping me clean up the heap of hair off the floor after I tried to fix it the best I could!
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Hair Anyone?
Sophie finally did it. She cut her beautiful long, gorgeous hair! And there was no hiding it so I had to go ahead and cut it to her shoulders. So sad. But cool for the summer and really easy to comb through. Here are some pics. It happened May 13th at 10:44 a.m.


And here she is an hour and two minutes later helping me clean up the heap of hair off the floor after I tried to fix it the best I could!
And here she is an hour and two minutes later helping me clean up the heap of hair off the floor after I tried to fix it the best I could!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
How sad. It broke my heart each time my girls cut their hair. Sophie still looks cute and shorter hair is easier in the summer.
Her new cut is cute and I think it's so funny that Emma and Sophie cut their hair the same week. Oh well, good stories to tell them when they're older!
Katie has been banned from looking at this post! I'm still hoping to finally make through scissors with one kid unscathed. sara prefers to just rub her hair off. She is pretty effective!
Ahhhh! She had such beautiful hair too! Well, she'll still be cuter than cute. My kids haven't tried self-hair cuts yet (probably because I'm uncharacteristically attentive to them while they are using scissors :)
Can't wait to see pics of the fixed-up cut :)
you know, my friends 7 year old does this. she'll walk upstiars and find amy hacking away at her bangs. sorry. i always loved sophie's hair.
Post a Comment