I think I will be posting like 6 or seven things soon seeing how I haven't done it in awhile. Well, the kids and I went to The Great Wolf Lodge on May 9th! It was so much fun. The kids can't wait to go back with dad. There is lots to do at the The Great Wolf Lodge. The main thing we did was play at the indoor water park. It was of course raining but it felt like the sun should be out. We headed down after school and got there around 4:30 and played at the park that night. Then we went to a little puppet show at 9:00 that they have at the lodge. (Well, I let Brett stay in the room) On the way up to the room we bought some really tasty and expensive treats at a cafe. Then on Saturday, we just spent the whole day there! Lots of fun. A few of my friends were there that so kindly helped watch the little ones while I rode some of the tube rides with the older kids. Luke didn't make the height restrictions which was a bummer because all of his friends did. Poor guy. After that he wanted to eat like crazy so he could grow 2 1/2 inches in one day. Ummmm, he didn't like when I told him that wasn't going to happen.
Monday, May 19, 2008
The Great Wolf Lodge
I think I will be posting like 6 or seven things soon seeing how I haven't done it in awhile. Well, the kids and I went to The Great Wolf Lodge on May 9th! It was so much fun. The kids can't wait to go back with dad. There is lots to do at the The Great Wolf Lodge. The main thing we did was play at the indoor water park. It was of course raining but it felt like the sun should be out. We headed down after school and got there around 4:30 and played at the park that night. Then we went to a little puppet show at 9:00 that they have at the lodge. (Well, I let Brett stay in the room) On the way up to the room we bought some really tasty and expensive treats at a cafe. Then on Saturday, we just spent the whole day there! Lots of fun. A few of my friends were there that so kindly helped watch the little ones while I rode some of the tube rides with the older kids. Luke didn't make the height restrictions which was a bummer because all of his friends did. Poor guy. After that he wanted to eat like crazy so he could grow 2 1/2 inches in one day. Ummmm, he didn't like when I told him that wasn't going to happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Did my mom tell you that we were at the Great Wolf Lodge in Ohio ON THE SAME DAYS? Ok, that's kind of freaky. Cool place, huh? We had a blast too!
Hey lady!! How in the heck are you!?? I found your blog thru Deborah's. Your family is growing up! It happens so fast!!
Can't wait to go tomorrow. It looks like Sophie and Elise have the same suit. Glad you had fun, poor Luke:)
POOR LUKE. Next time wear agua socks that are too big so he can stnad on the balls of his feat. I didn't tell you to cheat or anything...just a thought:-)
Post a Comment