Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Great Wolf or Should I say Werewolf?

OK! I have a couple minutes to blog so now I have to finish my Great Wolf Lodge story. You have to understand that I had just finished reading "Eclipse" just before we journeyed down to the great lodge and my thoughts were on poor Jacob Black. Poor kid...what is going to happen to him? He needs a happy ending too. At the end of the book, he is just so heart broken or just broken period. So, when I get to the Lodge there are lots of great wolf pictures that I named, JACOB'S SORROW, THE PACK and HE'S NOT THIS BIG! Oh, and then I took a picture of Emmett's Favorite Dish. So, here are those pics! Also, I have to tell you that while I was waiting in line for The Tornado I started talking to a couple teenagers and I wanted to know if they wanted to ride with Jenny and I because there is room for four on one tube. So, they said OK and I asked where they were from and they said northern Washington on the very top corner. So, I asked them which corner and they said the Northwest corner. So, yes, I had to ask them if they knew where Forks was and they said NO!! Can you believe it? They live in the Northwest corner of Washington and they don't know where Forks is? How can this be? Where is the love? I've decided that they must have meant the Northeast corner becasue I just can't accept that they wouldn't know where Forks is. I saw them in the bathroom later that day and almost said, "Now, let me get this straight, you live up on the Washington coast near Port Angeles but you don't know where Forks is. Is this correct?" I didn't say this to them but wanted to! Hmmm, I guess they just haven't had Washington Geography yet in high school. Or maybe just Twilight freaks like me know where Forks is!! Yes, that is probably the case.

JACOB'S SORROW

1 comment:

Nadia and Jeremy said...

So do you remember how Jeremy got a scholarship through the National Health Service Corp for med school and we have to do 3 years of pay back time when he's done with residency? Well, there's a list on their website of openings across the nation, and recently when I was looking on there there was a place that was right next to Forks! Funny. Jeremy said he would never live up there, though. There's really nothing to do. Beautiful but totally isolated.

And on a side note, every time I read about them filming in Portland i get mad that we're not there. I told Jeremy i could have been an extra in the movie! I can still pass for 17 right? ;)