Monday, February 25, 2008

Breaking Dawn

Well, tonight I thought I would list some of my favorite books and as you can see, the Twilight Series is right there at the top so I thought I would let you all know that the fourth and final book, "Breaking Dawn" is set to be released on August 2, 2008! I am so excited! Also "Twilight" the movie is filming now I think in the Portland area! I asked the kids if they wanted to go and find Cedric Diggory (Robert Pattinson) who is playing Edward down in Portland one of these days! They of course thought that would be cool. I said we would have to wear t-shirts that read: TEAM CEDWARD on them. I think the girls are in but not the boys. Dave is out too on the t-shirt thing. Luckily he will be home just about a week after "Breaking Dawn" is released. He is a fan too and I will definitely have the book read before he gets home. So, he will have a good read while he relaxes a bit! For more on Twilight/Breaking Dawn stuff go to: http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/breakingdawn.html

Dave is doing good by the way. A bit tired because he had to go to the bunker 3 times last night. He does however have time during the day to take a nap so I think that's his plan! When we talk on the web cam which is about twice a day, we also get to play games like Backgammon, checkers, hangman and chess. It is fun and sure makes it feel like he is a lot closer. The kids have a great time too. We also have Family Home Evening together and do family scripture time together. Luke said it would be cool if Dad could just travel through the web cam to visit us real quick and so we could give him a hug and then he could go back! I told him that would be really cool and neat! But, ya know, he has already been gone one month and it went by pretty quick. Only 5 1/2 to go! Right on!

7 comments:

Fisher Family said...

Laurie..I just pre-ordered Breaking Dawn last week on Amazon. And the movie looks fun too. Isn't the web cam the best. That great you guys play games together too..Darryl and I will have to try that.

Megan said...

I'm so excited for Breaking Dawn to come out too. The thing is... we will be at the family reunion when it comes out, right? And I will be in Utah for the two weeks before that, so I think I'm going to pre-order it and have it shipped to Utah. That way I won't miss a beat :)

So cool that you guys have FHE on the web cam. You guys are doing better in the FHE department than we are, and I HAVE a husband at home! Thank goodness for technology. I love that you play games over the computer. That is awesome!

The Seaquist Family said...

Oooooh! I didn't know about Breaking Dawn. What great news. And great timing for you. Love the blog too...especially the updates. So cute that you can play games together. Fun!

Jennifer said...

I wish I would have done all those things on web cam while Dave was gone. It seems like we never got it set up right. I was always having problems with it!

Cathy said...

That's great you can web cam so often! Can you believe I stopped reading after Twilight? I didn't want anything messed up, so it's a happy little ending in my mind. I'm glad I started the fan club by reading it in bookclub ;).

Nadia and Jeremy said...

Laurie...I was so excited when I got your christmas letter and you said how much you love Twilight...i do too! I love it and i'm so excited for the movie and breaking dawn. I also tell Jeremy how mad I am that he didn't match in Portland because I would totally try to be an extra in the movie (i could still pass for 16, right? ;) I hope you're doing alright! I have a blog too, but it's private, i'll send you an invitation.

Dana said...

Okay, I am waaaaaayyyy behind. I read the first book, but haven't read the other two yet. I better get on the ball. How lucky that you and the kids are able to interact with Dave so much. I visit teach someone whose husband's unit is always on lockdown, and she can go days and sometimes weeks without talking to her husband. I'm sure Dave is a big blessing to many of those injured and sick. I'm always grateful for the anesthesiologist.