Well, Brett's season ended with a ...strike! Or maybe a spare! The team had a fun pizza/bowling party on post. Their season was fun, and they all improved which is what we want right? Watching was sometimes painful (Dave said I should be the assistant coach next year which I just might do) and at other times quite amusing. And it was really great when the team made over 5 baskets in one game! The coach was great at reminding the kids that all they can do is their best and that's what they did!
Friday, February 15, 2008
Brett's Basketball Party
Well, Brett's season ended with a ...strike! Or maybe a spare! The team had a fun pizza/bowling party on post. Their season was fun, and they all improved which is what we want right? Watching was sometimes painful (Dave said I should be the assistant coach next year which I just might do) and at other times quite amusing. And it was really great when the team made over 5 baskets in one game! The coach was great at reminding the kids that all they can do is their best and that's what they did!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi Brett, i did not know you had a blog! Mine is www.trmcprcgale.blogspot.com.
Micah,
Post a Comment