Thursday, February 7, 2008

I want to be an Anesthesiologist

Hello! I just need to write this down so I don't forget it. The other day Luke announced that he wanted to be an anesthesiologist to Sophie while we were in the car driving somewhere. (I was thinking, oh, he wants to be like his dad, how sweet) Then he said,"You know why? Because then I get to dress in really, really, REALLY warm clothes and I get to go to the South Pole and study penguins!" That was really funny. There's nothing like a good laugh. I think he was thinking of a different type of -ologist! Some other funny quotes: When Brett was probably six he was telling Jenny about a bra and she said, "What's that?" And Brett said, "You know, baby feeder holders!" That was hilarious but he was completely serious. Also, on the same note when Jenny was 4 or 5, Jenny told me one day that she didn't want her BOO to show. I asked her where she learned that word and her friend Allie taught it to her while they were playing dress up. Funny. There are other ones but I can't think of them right now but if I do I think I'll write 'em down. I've got to get better at journal writing. Or at least blog writing.

5 comments:

Cath said...

I am so glad you are blogging! I love to hear how you are doing! Your family is so cute and growing so fast. Kids say the funniest things. I love it!

todd & nicole said...

I just love the things kids say. I am so glad you are blogging. I love hearing about your family.

aisha said...

I'm so glad that you're blogging! I am looking forward to keeping up with all the happenings in your family. And what a cute family! Love all the pics. Thanks for letting me know about your blog-I'll be stopping by frequently!

Megan said...

Those are so funny! I love it!

Karen Eliot said...

Hi Laur. your bestest Mollie writing (: andrew found this funny website with kids sayings. you should contribute yours

http://pearsoup.com/wp/

Love,
Mollie