Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Jenny and Sophia's Little Gym



Jenny and Sophie took gymnastics at Little Gym these past few months. They both had lots of fun. Starting this week Jenny will be going to Black Hills Gymnastics. It is a lot more hard core gymnastics but I think she will learn lots too. And I'm thinking Sophie will do the Jazzy Bugs again at Little Gym. Brett just finished basketball and Luke starts soccer today. He's had his soccer clothes laid out for a few days just so he'd be ready to go! I'm not looking forward to the wet cold practices but Luke sure is. He's really good at it too!

2 comments:

Megan said...

yay! I'm SOOOOO excited that you guys have entered the blogiphere. now I can add you to my list of contacts that I check regligously. Looking forward to some posts by Dave when he gets settled. Love you guys!

todd & nicole said...

We are so excited your family has their own blog now. We look forward to hearing more from you. I found your blog from Megan's site.