Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Did she or did she not? That is the question

So the question is: did I wait in line to get my Twilight DVD autographed by him?
The answer is: HECK NO! The line was SOOOO long. Crazy long. I thought the pics. from the night before would suffice. Plus, I think he saw me the next day...yeah, he remembered me out of the hundreds and hundreds of people he saw ...I mean, I am the only one who asked him a question about his beautiful wife afterall. :) Heehee!


The FRONT of the line!

The line right outside the front door of the PX.

A Wider view

Then around the corner towards the commissary!

And you have to realize, I took these pictures 3 1/2 hours after he started signing!! YIKES! Honestly, I truly felt sorry for the guy. He must've had some serious writer's cramp after that! I heard of people standing 10 hours in line! What??? I'm sorry but I really do have better things to do than stand in a line for a signature! :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Well Laurie, at about 7:30 I figured it was ALL over I headed over to the PX for something and the line was STILL going! They said that he had agreed to stay until everyone who wanted to see him saw him! So needless to say I got in line! So if you would like you should come over and check out what I got for my effort...(hint no one else got this!)and I will post on my blog too...

sixlayerdip said...

Guys!!! Whoever reads this has to go on over to Connie's blog!! OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS! Talk about totally and completely cool!!! And she didn't even get in line til 7:30pm! Maybe I should have thought of that!!! AWESOME! Go quick! Take a look at what she got...and her picture of her and Peter is WAY better than the one I have with him!

Carrie said...

Goodness Girl!! You are super lucky!! Are you kidding me!!?? I would've passed out!!!! I wouldn't have been able to say anything...totally stumbling!! I just got my video from Target and I was watching it last night, yes, it took me a few days, the baby is sick again...anywho..I LOVE all the extra stuff! I can't believe you got your picture taken with Peter!! Oh my, oh my...Laurie!!!!!!
Are you going to try and go to any of the sets this time?? you LUCKY Girl!!

Carrie said...

Laurie!! Oh my...I just checked out Connie's blog..WOW!! He's got some beautiful eyes!! What a lucky girl Jennie is to wake up to those beautiful blues every morning. I swear I need to make a trip to see you, there's not to many addicts here that I know. Germany...right?? If I start saving now...New Moon would be so fun to watch together...we could have the most awesome NEW MOON P-A-R-T-Y-!! Dang girl...Germany??

Fisher Family said...

Wow..that is one long line. Poor guy..what a trooper to stay that long for the fans.

Nadia and Jeremy said...

i heard that he signed autographs for over 16 hours! it's so crazy. but a cool guy. talk about good promotion for the movie.

Jennifer said...

Crazy long line. You should have paid someone to take your copy of the book.