Saturday, March 21, 2009

Peter...Carlisle...whatever...SOOO FUN!!!

As many of you know, Twilight comes out on DVD in approximately 2 1/2 hours. Well, tonight Ft. Lewis had a huge treat for us Twilight Fanatics! They were showing the movie free and none other than Peter Facinelli(AKA Carlisle Cullen) showed up before the movie to do a Q&A with the audience! It was so dang fun!! Heather and I went down early to get good seats and to see the Q&A. I was trying to think of a question all day that I could ask him if I got the chance!

Well, I DID GET THE CHANCE!!! At first, I just raised my hand and they kept passing me by. So, I decided I'd have to be a little more aggressive. So I went to an isle seat. He walked past me to someone in the back and I decided I'd get a few close-ups so I left my seat to get closer to him. Then the man passing the microphone around was looking for another question and I just loudly said, "I've got a question" This is what I said, " This is a personal question but don't worry, it isn't embarrassing. I was just wondering if your wife Jennie taught you any of the dances that she learned while she was on Dancing With the Stars? He said, "No, but I was able to go and watch her practice and I critiqued her and helped her out alot. It was fun to go to the studio to watch her practice. " He said some other things but I really can't remember what they were because I was a little nervous. But we had a mini-conversation and I had the mic. for abit! I remember saying something like, "So, you can't waltz?" And he said, " No, I can't do the specific dances." I said, "That's too bad cuz I wanted to do the waltz with ya!" I'm glad he said no though because I have no clue how to ballroom dance! We talked a bit more and then it was time for him to go onto the next question.
(Wow, talk about a terrible angle for the photo! I think I need to lose 10 lbs. )

Here is another great picture where I look like a TOTAL idiot! Seriously....idiot.
He actually caught me off guard because I didn't think we were gonna pose for a picture. If I'd known, I would have tried to look...better and that wouldn't have been difficult.

Oh...well...then Dave showed up and this is what he looked like when he saw the above photo!! FUNNY!

Life is short guys! Just go for it! And do the best you can!!! Now I am wondering if I want to go get my DVD autographed by him tomorrow...I don't know. We'll see. Honestly, my husband thinks I should go! Hmmm, but the long lines...

8 comments:

Nadia and Jeremy said...

laurie...you are so awesome and funny. you totally crack me up. be careful or you'll turn into the full blown stalker mom that the actors talk about in their interviews!

Sarah said...

Classic. I love it. And the pics show your fun personality. You're adorable.

Heather said...

Matt and I are both laughing so hard I think I'm crying! I LOVE the pics! Now where's the video. You know when I went into the back with your camera so I could hear it? Well, I really copied your card and if you don't post it, I will ;)

Jennifer said...

He looks totally different! When I am rich and famouse I want you to be my groupie! And tell Peter to watch out, Dave looks like he means business!

Millers! said...

Doug is so mad at me, because we WERE going to go to the Movie on Friday night, if I would have known it was a question and answer bit, I would have totally gone.. then I was going to stand in line for a picture for me neice, too long, he said, Lesa... you need to stop procrastinating, and just do the fun things you want to do! I LOVE the pictures of you.. and NO you dont need to lose 10lbs.. you look fabulous!so cute!

Fisher Family said...

I love Dave's face..he loves his Laurie. Your pictures are great! Love the surprise one. Kudos to Heather for the pics! Way to seize the moment :)

Alisha said...

You are so lucky! What a fun time for you.

Cathy said...

You are awesome! Love the pics. I agree with Sarah, they show your personality! I can't believe they gave you guys at Ft Lewis a personal Q&A session!