Well, we had a great time! I mean, who wouldn't? Off on vacation, without a care in the world...OK, maybe one like, "Oh no, when I get home, I only have a couple days to prepare a lesson for RS...hmmm, what should I talk about?" I had some ideas but nothing concrete before we left. Well, anyways, everything worked out and we had a BLAST. Really, vacations like this never last long enough, they always go by way too fast! Originally we were going to go to Animal Kingdom the 1st day but then found out that it was only open til 5:00 and we didn't want to waste a park pass on just a couple hours of fun so we went to Disney Quest instead which is a fun place with lots of "virtual games" and such.
On the second day we went to Magical Kingdom and 0n the way there, we saw THIS huge McDonalds. The kids wanted to stop then and there but I said, "We did not come all the way to Florida to go to McDonald's. But, I did promise that we would go to the Mc-a-Dee's one time before we left!
On the second day we went to Magical Kingdom and 0n the way there, we saw THIS huge McDonalds. The kids wanted to stop then and there but I said, "We did not come all the way to Florida to go to McDonald's. But, I did promise that we would go to the Mc-a-Dee's one time before we left!
Here is a picture of all the kids including my 5 nieces, Lindsay, Natalie, Emily, Kellie and Annie in front of the Magical Kingdom
Luke and Sophie trying to find their bearings and checking out the map.
Here is my sis, Julie and I in front of THE castle. I really can't wait to see the "real" one in Germany! That is going to be very exciting!
This one is for you Grandpa Duck!!
Here's a picture of Space Mountain that I took from the Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse!
My Beautiful Nieces. Emily and Natalie and yes they are twins!
Now, this is a great picture!! This makes investing in a telephoto lense worth it! My sister Julie got this one of us. She didn't use my camera after this...she said there were too many buttons. Yeah, whatever but thanks for getting this close-up of all of us!! WAAAY FUN!

4 comments:
Oh so much fun, and the sun looks even better!!! Talk about saving money with your telephoto lens.. that was a great shot! I am excited for you also to see the "real" castle!
love the pictures from your trip. How fun. Wish we could have been down there to see you. Ok have to ask one question..What kind of cover up were you wearing on the raging rivers? Guess the telephoto lens doesn't let you hide somethings :)
Looks like so much fun!
Awesome picture! Can you believe that Emma and I waited in line for 1 hour on Splash Mountain, and were minutes away from our log when they shut the ride down because of technical difficulties? Big bummer.
Post a Comment