
I'm here to continue my love writing! I love Jenny Rose! She is such a wonderful daughter! Truly, I've been blessed with amazing children. I love that she is feisty. She has been feisty since day one. I love that she has a voice that she wants to be heard.

I love that the only person she would go to for her 1st year of life is me. Seriously. I'm not kidding. I can say I love it now, but back then I truly thought I was going to go crazy. Actually, I think I did go crazy there for awhile. I love that she is more organized than me. I love that she would be just as good a teacher as many at Chloe Clark!

She's amazing! She just bought an easel and has started a school upstairs for Sophie. She has made a number, an alphabet, a colors, and a shapes book all by hand for her little school. She also has a set of school rules that she has written out for the student (Sophie). I love that she loves Sophie! I find her reading stories to Sophie all the time. Before Sophie, she loved Luke, dressing him up in all sorts of outfits! I love that she is responsible. I have to tell my other kids things many times before they do it. Jenny is really good about doing things on her own. She even tells me to not forget to help Sophie with her job chart! And she has been working hard on a FHE lesson that will help her pass off one of her FIG requirements. And it is a miracle that I haven't had to remind her.

I love that she is athletic and enjoys sports. I love that she is competitive and wants to be the best she can be. I love that she too works hard on developing her talents. I love that she will get me up in the morning around 6:00 am to read together for our book club. I love that she loves to make chocolate chip cookies. I love that she is modest in appearance and speech. I love that she is a good example to her friends. I love that she is a good friend to her siblings and friends. I love that she is funny and goofy. I really, really love her devotion to her family. She really loves everyone! I love how much she loves her dad.

She really missed him when he was gone. I love that she too is finding her testimony and learning to share it. I love how helpful she is! I love that she enjoys shopping now! I love that she still lets me do her hair most of the time. I am so blessed to have her in my life. She is a beautiful gift from Heavenly Father and I'm so glad she is a strong, loving person! I love you Jenny Rose! You are an angel!
6 comments:
She is a beautiful person and getting so big!
I love you to, Rosie :)
Great idea, Laurie! You have the sweetest kids. Emma always loved Jenny, she was always so sweet with her!!
i love that harry potter picture! she's too cute!
How sweet that she has made a school for Sophie. I remember doing that as a child and have waited and waited to see and enjoy my chidlren doing it. No luck yet. It looks like she will be a fantastic teacher one day and I won't have any teachers in my family. Can she come over and teach the girls how fun it would be:-)
You know our chalkboard upstairs? It has been covered in Jenny's school lessons time and time again. My girls love her. I love her! Jenny can do no wrong in my eyes.
Post a Comment