Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Gymnastics Superstars!!


Well, it's been awhile and I have tons I could and should put on here. So, let's start with my outing with Jenny on September 27th to the Tacoma Dome where we watched the 2008 Tour of Gymnastics Superstars! It was really fun! Jenny loves gymnastics and told Dave and I that she wanted to be an Olympic gymnast one day. She's good and who knows what would happen if she had 10 hours a week to practice!! Well, the gymnasts were AMAZING! We were so excited to see Shawn Johnson and Nastia Luiken! But, the guys really surprised me. They were great too! The Hamm Brothers did a routine together which was awesome! And to Jenny's surprise and delight Mitchell Musso,"Oliver" from Hannah Montana, opened the show with 3 songs that he sang. He was actually pretty good! She said she didn't know that it was a concert too! It was then that I thought Luke would have liked to go too. It was a good time for both of us! I invited Collette and Madeline to go but they already had plans. What could the plans be? Oh yeah, too bad the General Relief Society Meeting was at the same time!! Oops. But, hey a little bonding with my daughter is a good thing too!! I couldn't get a decent shot of the stage with my...less than lovely camera! But you couldn't take camera's with lenses that came off in anyway! I will soon have one of those and am so excited about it!!

1 comment:

Alisha said...

Mother-daughter bonding time is priceless. You can never get enough in.